Friday, January 27, 2012

It's .. Pinteresting!

I have been MIA for entire too long. This is being fixed starting about two seconds ago!


Recap: Maui was wonderful and I almost didn't come back. I cannot wait to go again! Our little bug wasn't a huge fan of the sand (big surprise) but finally gave in and stood on it and played in it fully on day 7.


Christmas was insanely busy, I'm now 31, and we had a ton of snow the week before last which was amazing.


I had my wedding anniversary and got some bling to prove it!


This has caught you up just about!


My little kiddo got a double ear infection when we returned from Maui, and another one which she just finished antibiotics for. She hasn't even had her 18 month child check yet because she keeps getting those damn infections. I hope they go away for good!


I have become a total Pinterest junkie in the mean time, and have decided to start blogging about it, the things I make from that site, and the recipes I tweak.


I am going to start a different blog for that to keep things somewhat organized!


I think that's about all I got at this current moment.


All in all, life's great here.

0 comments: